PMI-CIC Membership Information
Membership to PMI - Central Illinois Chapter shall be open to any person, interested in furthering the purposes of PMI, without regard to race, creed, color, age, sex, marital status, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability. Membership in the Chapter requires membership in PMI.
Membership of PMI - Central Illinois Chapter covers the geographic areas of Central Illinois, which includes cities and towns in and around including Bloomington/Normal, Springfield, Decatur, Champaign, and Peoria.
The Vice-President of Membership is responsible for the continued growth of Chapter Membership through aggressive recruiting and the development and implementation of a member retention program.
If you have any questions or want to know more about membership, please contact the VP of Membership.
- Establish and maintain an active membership drive, identify membership opportunities, providing membership application forms and PMI information to potential members
- Develop and implement a member retention program to follow-up with each member who does not renew
- Create and implement a membership needs assessment survey that is part of member retention program
- Maintain list of active members of the chapter and publish member directory
- Collect, compile and publish membership metrics on periodic basis