Get Involved with PMI-CIC by Volunteering!
Are you looking to earn PDUs or looking for a way to expand your project management experience?
Members and non-members are invited to become active participants in the PMI Central Illinois Chapter (PMI-CIC) by becoming a volunteer. It’s never too late to volunteer! The PMI-CIC chapter has many different opportunities available and the hours and skills required for each opportunity are different! There's a volunteer opportunity to fit everyone's busy schedule!
Interested in volunteering?
To view our current volunteer openings, click here!
Please review our Volunteer Expectations – Click here
- Earn PDUs
- Get real-life hands on experience that can be added to your resume
- Meet project management professionals in different industries, organizations, and jobs
- Expand your skills in project management by working outside your normal role as a sponsor, project manager, planner, project coordinator or team member on a PMI-CIC team
- Be a part of a team of project management professionals working to provide project management knowledge and opportunities to Central Illinois
- Advance the project management profession and Central Illinois' understanding of the importance of project management
- Gain insight into the inner workings of the PMI chapter activities, and contribute your knowledge and insight to streamline and improve their processes and procedures.
Take pride in accomplishment! When you volunteer, you're doing your part to improve the practice of project management for the benefit of everyone!
Thank you for supporting your local PMI chapter!