April Chapter Meeting
Hello PMI-CIC Members,
To enable social distancing among members, PMI-CIC will conduct the April Chapter meeting as an ONLINE only meeting.
The meeting link has been emailed to all participants. If you did not recieve an email with the login instructions, please send an email to [email protected]
DevOps best practices are evolving rapidly, allowing organizations to build, test, and deploy applications at a faster pace and higher quality than ever before. At the same time, embracing DevOps at scale is no easy feat. DevOps is more about culture and processes than technology to enable this transformation. CIOs and IT leaders are charged to bridge the dev-ops disconnect if their organizations are to survive and flourish in a business world increasingly differentiated by the degree to which dynamic application software development harmonizes with operational resilience and reliability.
- The benefits of a DevOps approach to both IT and the business
- How DevOps builds on existing concepts and approaches such as ITIL, Agile, and Kanban
- Organizational issues relating to DevOps and understanding of options for DevOps organizational design
About the Presenter:
Sarabjeet Waraich - Saby is a speaker with the uncanny ability to look at the normal and see something quite different. Saby shares his life stories and has a fun way to look at life as well as live life. You are guaranteed to learn a thing or two on your journey from his unique perspective. He is a Technology Leader, Angel Investor, Professor, Mentor, Coach, Project & Program Management Expert, Change Leader, and Volunteer Leader with a diverse experience of more than 20 years in both the public and private sectors.
- PDUs: 1.0 (Technical)
- Pre-registration Expires Preceding Thursday, 5:00 p.m
- NOTE: Webinar registrants will receive an online invite the day before the event. Those using employer-issued machines at home and connecting via VPN may need to use the phone for audio
- Cancellation Policy: RSVPs may be canceled by 5:00 p.m. Thursday before the event. Cancellations after this time are treated as no-shows and will be invoiced
- Substitution Policy: Substitutions will be allowed. Alternate Attendee will need to notify the registration desk at the meeting as to whom he/she is replacing
- Send cancellations to VP of Operations
Meeting Agenda and Times:
- Login - 4.45 PM
- Announcements - 5:00 PM
- Presentation - 5:15 PM
$10.00 PMI-CIC Member - Speaker Only
$15.00 Non-PMI-CIC Member - Speaker Only