PMI Global announced that the PMP Exam will be changing on 1/2/21. To learn about those changes please visist PMI.org. PMI-CIC is offering a Fall 2020 PMP/CAPM class for those who are seeking thier PMP prior to the exam changes.
Webex: Thursday's - August 6, 2020 - November 5, 2020 (WebEx Option Available) Register Here
Optional Lunch and Learn Sessions held on Tuesday via WebEx
Course materials provided include:
- PMP Exam Prep by Rita Mulcahy
- Project Management Study Guide (online version) – Study Questions for College and Exam Prep by Thomas Schoen, 1411 Consulting, LLC.
Access to instructor’s slides, hints, tips, practice tests and more!
PMP Eligibility Overview
To apply for the PMP, you need to have either:
- A secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or the global equivalent) with at least five years of project management experience, with 7,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education. OR
A four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent) and at least three years of project management experience, with 4,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education or CAPM Certification.
CAPM Eligibility Overview
To apply for the CAPM, you need to have:
- A secondary degree (high school diploma or the global equivalent) AND
- At least 1,500 hours of project experience OR
23 hours of project management education by the time you sit for the exam.
Credits for workshops and Lunch and Learn sessions count as Project Management Education and are awarded based on attendance.
Additional Lunch and Learn sessions may be available to supplement students with reviews and opportunities for additional questions and coaching. Credits will be awarded based on attendance.
For Education Program questions, comments or suggestions - please contact the VP of Education.